Monday, April 16, 2007

Rudy Speaks At Regent University

First the Rebel Flag. Now Regent University. Rudy's obviously learned a lot from Mitt-Flop Romney.


Republican White House hopeful Rudy Giuliani will speak tomorrow at the university founded by televangelist Pat Robertson, a major appearance for the former mayor before a conservative crowd.


Several hundred people have registered to size up Giuliani, who holds liberal social views but is casting himself as the campaign's true "fiscal conservative."

He will be introduced at Regent University by Robertson - who in 2005 said Giuliani would make "a good president."

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

These f'rs are just pathetic.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger ohdave said...

I posted this at your site a couple of days ago.

I sent an email to the pr guy asking him to explain to me why Rudy's character issues don't affect his leadership but Clinton's did (according to them). I'll let you know if I hear an answer.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger BC said...

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for that answer, OD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home