Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Excellent Emails I've Received!

I figured with all the very serious issues we've been covering 24/7 it was time for a bit of a break. Hence, a good moment has arrived for our favorite comic feature. Well, at least mine. Sometimes.

This time it's not an email, but a comment put up at a Youtubed TV clip of mine:

Space ships from Shuttle and M.I.R around Earth , taken by OUR Astronauts ! Don't trust government,media,the press,pseudo-scientists, that Loving extraterrestrials don't exist ! They are here,in their ships everywhere above us, keeping people above wather every day.
I never doubted that Dennis Kucinich was a loving extraterrestial. Ok, that wasn't nice. He is loving though. Or so I hear.

As you can tell, I'm about done for the night. I apologize for my loopiness. Writing books is hard.

4 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

"It's hard work!" Cliffy!

Turn off the phone.

Kiss Baby Schecter nitey-nite.

Load up on snacks.

Tell Mrs. Schecter you'll see her soon.

Close the new office door.

Keep up the good work and see you back here tomorrow.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger Unka Willbur said...

Now, that's just a baseless smear. Every one knows the good senator is opposed to extraterrestrials and their nefarious plots to control us from space.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

His wife certainly is out of this world (HOT).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home