Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Everybody Loves Rudy!

I asked a question worthy of the philisophes both here and at The Huffington Post over the past few days. The crux of the question was:

How Dumb Can Rudy Get?

I believe our answer is in: As he has shown all week, he still has ample room to lower bar.

UPDATE: Ok, I was going to leave it at that, but then came across two quotes, including one regarding the Schiavo case, and just couldn't resist:

He said this while in Alabama:

"I will tell you what I believe. If you agree with it, fine. If you don't agree with it, you have a right not to agree with it. If you don't agree, you have a right not to vote for me," he said.
And showed he "will tell you what he believes" by saying this in regard to whether he supported forcing the hospital to keep Terri Schiavo alive against the will of her husband and advice of doctors:

"I believe I did. I don't, I, it's a while ago and I think I said that I thought every effort should be made to keep her alive. I don't know that I supported the, the whole thing to the very end, but I am not sure now."
So now you know what he believed, because he'll always tell you, correct?

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Implosion

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Yes, and fun to watch...

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff and Paddy. It is fun to watch, but yowsa...

Who's idea was it that this guy would make a good candidate? I mean really...who sat down with what group or PAC or bar buds and said "I hear ole Mr. 9/11 himself wants to be Preznit. Let's get behind that! We'll get through the marriages and infidelity and cross-dressing and hatred of the people of the City that he was Mayor of and the corrupt Bernie Kerik and...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home