Thursday, March 22, 2007

Intolerable Cruelty

This is so right on, I don't know what I could add:

What's obvious to all but the willfully blind is that Bush truly enjoys hurting people. His every action is designed to inflict pain, from that loathsome habit of giving people nicknames - hey, media suck-ups, it's not cute, it's contemptuous, a bully-boy saying, "I think so little of you that I'm not gonna call you by your name, I'm gonna call you what I want to call you" - to the cavalier decimation of a nation. Bush's utter heartlessness is breathtaking, though no more so than the mainstream media's craven refusal to even acknowledge it, let alone to truly do its job and relentlessly point out every instance of his wanton malice.
Read the piece in it's entirety, it's well worth it (hat tip to our very own commenter Basheert and her S-Q blog).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home