Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NOTES

Hey folks,

Sorry for my lack of posting, although it seems with all the new talent we've acquired, I have become redundant.

Seriously, I love the new posters, and what they add to the synergy of the site, and hope you do too. I have been traveling the past few days, and suffering from a really nasty cough. And on Friday I move, and our home internet access has already been pulled. So it seems like a good time for a bit of a break. I will check in, but for the next few days, I will only be around on and off.

One more thing - we have surpassed one third of our goal of $1,500 and have raised $500 already in our ongoing fundraiser. Let's keep it going. Paddy's got some bills to pay. BC found out his sexual organs have not withered and had another child.

So please, any amount is helpful folks. If you like this blog and enjoy having independent media, please do give (h/t to the great Jesus General and the fantastic Steve Benen for sending folks this way to give).

Cliff

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Thanks for posting Cliff- I'm having serious intertubes problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home