Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Housekeeping

I do it more here than I do in my home!!

Just to remind everyone that we have newbies, KY Colonel (I think it stands for Kentucky, not that other thing) and A Lincoln Democrat.

Stop by their posts and say hello, drop in an amen or a critique.

We have new ads- click and check them out.

From The Left has some neat t-shirts, the Ditch Mitch site has some great writing and the Think Progress ad has video highlights of last weekends Healthcare Debate.
All Lefty Approved of course!!

Don't forget about the RSS feed, digg it, delicious and spotlight.
All there for YOU, not us.

Any questions, ask in the comments and I'll try and help.

****** Added Note ********

Radio & Television Correspondents Dinner (9pm) LIVE on Cspan 2 Tonite

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Okay, I'm starting to get worried.
I haven't seen ME or KGC in a bit.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home