Thursday, March 29, 2007


A couple things then I'll go to bed and stop bothering you people.

1. Do I have to see that f*****g "MC Rove" b.s. EVERYWHERE?

2. I saw this on Yahoo, "How do I make a polish last?" and immediately thought, "Keep filling his beer!!". Oops, wrong polish.

3. Over at Guardian UK, they have a "Video Montage, The Falklands 25 years on
Watch the soldiers who were there relive their experiences and follow the war as it unfolded".
Question. How long is the video montage of a two month war?

4. And finally, via Think Progress we find out that not only was John Boehner booed by construction workers at a speech (when he talked about the war), disdained for repeatedly mispronouncing Tuskegee consistently at the ceremony today (it's in his state), he also "accidentally" voted for the budget bill. Heh.

Now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I need a vacation in the Falklands. I hear they are lovely.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Basheert said...

The good news is that Mr. Boehner is up for re-election I believe, in 2008.
The door will hit him on the way out.
He is certainly a loyal Bushie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home