Thursday, March 29, 2007


Cliffs' Friend Mike Stark Has Been Teasing Old Men.... Again.

Calling All Wingnuts

“It’s just not sound science.”

Yeah, that’s what I expected to hear when I went to a Federalist Society’s event that featured Myron Ebell of the Competitive Enterprise Institute.

Well, that’s not what he said. I’m not really sure what he said, actually. And I think that’s the point.


Hysterical. That these wingers continue to convince people of their pablum is just incredible. Every theory has Holland Tunnel sized holes in them. How Mike & Cliff can stand to even be in the same room with some of these felonious liars is beyond me, I'd end up bitch slapping every single one of them.

3 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Not like I don't get enough chances to beat on wingers here in IN.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

eh, I thought slapping a NeoCon is there interpretation of foreplay. Are you sure you want to arouse them that way Paddy?

Doesn't seem safe. Your gonna pick something up.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Basheert said...

Be very careful Paddy, you really don't know where they've been!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home