Thursday, March 29, 2007


Daylight Savings Time SUCKS!!!

Too much damn sun. Sheesh. (cranky much Paddy?)

Ahem, let's see what is going on in the blogospherio today.....

Incredible blow by blow live blogging of the Sampson hearing at FireDogLake, Daily Kos and TPMmuckraker. If you'd like me to boil it down for you (and I know you would) I would say the gist of it is....
GONZALES IS A FREAKING LIAR AND THEY ARE ALL HIDING SOMETHING. double ahem.

And I double dog DARE Rush Limbaugh to call me a liberal anti-Hispanic racist. 'Cause if he does, I'll sic my More-Latina-Than-Latinas sister and Argentinian Aunts and Cousins after his ponderously voluminous needle pocked ass.
But then again, he was "Vacationing with V" not too long ago, so he just might like being chased down a dark alley by Hispanics.


Anyone who has been coming around here since Cliff left the door open and I slunk in knows that I had really high hopes for Politico. I've been consistently underwhelmed and apparently so has everyone else. Media Matters lays out Politicos umbilical cord and it leads right to Drudge. No wonder I've been disappointed.

The CBC eats the crap and agrees to two Faux sponsored debates. Wonder if Obama will still boycott Faux?

{paddy dances about the house with a pic of Henry Waxman clutched to her bosom...."Mrs Hank Waxman, Paddy Waxman, Ms Waxman-****"}
Oh yeah, Henry Waxman is just teh bomb, no two ways about it. I love when official government request letters begin with "Dear Mr Rove...."
Many many questions soon to be many subpoenas.

I hope someday to have two cents to rub together, and in that hope I hereby SWEAR to do everything in my power to see that Joe Lieberman is not re-elected next time.
I want to make the words "Joe Lieberman" and "asshat" synonymous.

Sen. Joe Lieberman, D-Connecticut, told CNN Thursday he thinks the president's changed policy in Iraq has successfully decreased the violence in Baghdad and increased the confidence of U.S. forces there.


HE IS NOT A D!!! NOT A DEMOCRAT!!! NOT OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!! STOP IT!!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Just a wee bit cranky today.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger John Good said...

Me too. Ditch Mitch. Ditch DST. What the $#$% are YOU looking at?

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I like it when you're cranky, Paddy. It makes me look so...normal.

But not for long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home