Sunday, December 24, 2006

NOTES

Once again, I'll be hosting a book salon over at Firedoglake today at 5PM EST, where my friend Jen Abrahamson will be live to answer any and all questions regarding her new book, Sweet Relief: The Marla Ruzicka Story. Come on by if you can.

Also, I can't believe I forgot until now to link to this past week's Republican Sexcapades on The Young Turks...I thought it was one of the best we've done, if I may be so bold.

Finally, go check out my AMERICAblog piece this week. It's the one year anniversary of my first weekly satirical piece there. So I put up the original unaltered. It might depress you how little has changed...

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop thinking about your mushroom cloud now. Thanks a lot for the visual, Bulldog. ; )

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Thanks GottaLaff...I did think that was my best line :)

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Firedoglake discussion is great. Anyone who isn't there, go there.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Thanks for mentioning it gottalaff and thanks for commenting over there yourself. It was a great conversation and a lot of fun too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home