Friday, December 29, 2006

Joe Lieberman has got the be the stupidest fuckin person in the universe (well, not including current presidents and Republican senators whose names begin with McC) and perhaps the most dishonest.

See how many lies you can catch in this patently ridiculous piece in The Washington Post (I will get you started, he lays the blame for the insurgency at Iran's feet, because, you know, the thousands of Sunni insurgents there all take their marching orders from the Shia in Iran).

I promise I will have much more on this in my piece over at Americablog later today

Oh, and I love my friend Matt Browner Hamlin's take too. "Shorter Joe Lieberman: our long national nightmare must go on!"

God how I long for Senator Ned Lamont....

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it in one, Cliffie.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Lieberman...Lieberman...Lieberman. He's the man that I have been told by at least 4 Republicans (who call themselves "Independent's")who would be a great Presidential candidate for the Democrats. Yeah...if we want another Bush in office!

That guy is the biggest, lying pack of shit wrapped in a Republican banner that I've ever seen in my entire life. If you look up the words "political hack", you will find his name.

I think he should make a tour of Iraq...maybe a month long tour, without armor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home