Saturday, November 04, 2006

If you really want to look into the heart of contemptible little runt Mike DeWine, just watch Chris Matthews ask him whether he is embarassed by the pathetic attacks he has resorted to now that his political career is coming to an end thanks to Sherrod Brown.

DeWine is one of the few Republicans I had a modicum of respect for in the past. He has joined Democrats on some important legislation like campaign finance reform and funding alcohol and drug-abuse prevention programs, for example.

But like his friend McCain, he once again proves that Republicans have no scruples when it comes right down to it. They'd run over their mothers to get reelected (or become president, right John?).

So in any case, check out DeWine trying to dredge up some old accusation that when Brown was Ohio Secretary of State, 20 years ago, somebody in his office--whose name DeWine doesn't know and who was never charged with anything--was apparently selling drugs. Even Matthews finds it necessary to ask what life is like for DeWine without dignity.

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Hey Sikov,

I'm a

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Hey Sikov,

I'm a solid 5'8 I'll have you know :)...My wife is 5'3 and she towers over DeWine...He should be hanging out next to a yellow brick road.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Cliff-
You should check out your DKos diary from yesterday- quite a few new comments. I figured if you hadn't seen it, you didn't know what my previous post here was about.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I hadn't seen it paddy. Thanks for the heads up.

I am still new to the Dkos diary thing. Have been reading for a while, but that was actually my FIRST diary there, so thanks for the assist!

Will be by to recommend...

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Yeah, when I went on this am I saw that the "rescue rangers" had rescued it... meaning some kossacks pick out diaries that didn't get many comments, then tell people who might have missed them about them. (Diary rescue is now on front page)

If the f**king talking head opposite you starts to make a big deal about Saddam today, ask him when Osama will face a judge.

And I see no reason to be "nice", just be yourself. heh.

We'll be watching!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home