Friday, November 03, 2006

It is really almost sad to watch these two Bush apologists attack and question the administration. They both, if you know anything about them, project their own issues into their politics so routinely, I can only wonder what shame, self-loathing, and resentment must be flowing throughout their tortured cerebrums.

Although, it is still fun to watch former Bush supporters realize the err of their ways and hand a beatdown to the administration.

In any case, watch here for what I mean.

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I figured not mentioning the names would get people to click on the link. I am manipulative that way Ed :)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

It always takes me a few tries to figure out what that drunken trash, Hitchens, is saying. You could almost hear the pee running down his leg and smell his stinking booze breath while he's mumbling his comments.

The thing is, these idiots will sit around after the fact and talk about what a failure Bush is, without ever admitting what total morons they were for praising his every move for the last few years. Not only that, those idiots will go out and vote for every Republican on the ballot. They're all a bunch of phoney cowards.

Hitchens also pulls the same crap I hear from other "Independents" who say they don't have any party affiliation, yet STILL sing the praises of Bush and this administration and vote Republican in every election. They are still talking about how Saddam had WMD's and was the cause of 911....but they say they aren't Republicans.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I saw this on TV and I almost had pee running down my leg from laughing.

Hitchens did all he could to deny his own identity. It was like watching a dognut convolute.

I opened a beer right afterward with a warm feeling of satisfaction all over me like I had just gotten some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home