Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Daily Miscreants

Shockingly, a member of that cult full of members suffering from Anti-Social Personality Disorder, the GOP, and one who is in all but name. That would be Rep. Barbara Cubin of Wyoming and Lieberman for Lieberman Senate candidate, Joe Lieberman.

Now a few of you folks who get queasy at the site of people who, you know, talk back to their opponents during televised debates, will I'm sure be appalled at this behavior.

Ms. Cubin went up the Libertarian candidate after her debate with him and threatened to smack him. He's in a wheelchair (BTW--Gary Trauner, a fantastic Democrat, is the one you should support in this race). Mr. Lieberman stormed up to Ned Lamont after their final debate and dropped an F-bomb as well as some other choice words.

Wow, people who are more "rude" than I am because of debates. Could it be? I guess I should have just waited until I was off-air to make such vicious statements to the friendly liar I was debating (after letting her spread the propaganda, of course).

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Avedon said...

Truthfully, if it'd been me, I'd never have to wait until afterwards to say what's on my mind, because those people say such crap.

I wouldn't have spent as much time telling that woman from California there was no oxygen to her brain, though - after all, her entire spiel was trying to spin Bush's terrorism of America into bad news for Al Qaeda, which is the opposite of the truth. The war is great for Al Qaeda, and they have every reason to want us to stay in there. That's a point worth hammering every chance you get.

That's why they send us those tapes right before elections, and it's also why the right-wing media plays them over and over right up to election day - both sides want us terrorized, and both sides want the war to continue.

Say it over and over: The war serves Osama, not America.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home