Friday, October 13, 2006

JESUS KILLER

Apparently when I decided to bitch-slap the lies coming out of Cleta Mitchell on MSNBC, and then it was YouTubed, one guy was not really pleased.

If you'll scroll down the comments (and there are a lot, so it may just not be worth your time), I was actually called a Jesus Killer by someone. How freakin cool is that? I mean I was having a few beers with some friends in the Amman area at the time, so I know I have an alibi. But it was really kind of this generous man/woman/Republican to throw my name in the pot.

And I'm sure you'll now hear Bill O'Reilly, the RNC and the rest of the mothball-for-brains brigade using that one comment to call the entire right anti-Semitic, as they did the left by cherry-picking from the comments of lefty blogs, right? Right Bill?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home