Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Watching BC & Cliff make declarations has spurred me to make one of my own.

Tucker Carlson is a bullying punk.



His clarification?

Let me be clear about an incident I referred to on MSNBC last night: In the mid-1980s, while I was a high school student, a man physically grabbed me in a men's room in Washington, DC. I yelled, pulled away from him and ran out of the room.

Twenty-five minutes later, a friend of mine and I returned to the men's room. The man was still there, presumably waiting to do to someone else what he had done to me. My friend and I seized the man and held him until a security guard arrived.

Several bloggers have characterized this is a sort of gay bashing. That's absurd, and an insult to anybody who has fought back against an unsolicited sexual attack. I wasn't angry with the man because he was gay. I was angry because he assaulted me.


I consulted with my "guyness" expert and the decision? "He's a punk". (those guys, so succinct)

10 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Punk, and not the good kind.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

fTucker is at it again.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Nitrogen said...

I have to side with Tucker the Douche on this one.

If someone assaulted me, i'd probably go after them too.

Not that this doesn't make Tucker a punk. He's a punk, all right, but not necessarily because of this.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it up to gay rights group to disavow the behaviour of closeted conservatives?

Fucker is an ass and he doesn't make any sense. I doubt he was 'bothered' by anyone. He perceives everything as a threat to his perfect being.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger rynato said...

The only thing Tucker Carlson can beat on, is his meat.

Just look at the guy. Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店工作 ,酒店公關 ,酒店兼職,酒店經紀, 酒店上班,酒店喝酒,台北酒店,酒店上班,酒店打工

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

禮服店 ,酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,酒店打工, 酒店上班,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL 台北酒店經紀人 ,酒店經紀 酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL酒店公關 酒店小姐 彩色爆米花酒店兼職,酒店工作 彩色爆米花禮服店, 酒店上班,酒店工作 PRETTY GIRL酒店喝酒酒店上班 彩色爆米花台北酒店酒店小姐 PRETTY GIRL酒店上班酒店打工PRETTY GIRL酒店打工酒店經紀 彩色爆米花酒店兼差,酒店,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,經紀公司,童裝批發,童裝GAP,酒店經紀,酒店,

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger vfdvgf said...

There were three guys, wow gold a Torontonian, 2moons power leveling an American world of warcraft power leveling and a Newfoundlander.archlord power leveling They were all going to be executed.wotlk gold The executioner Warhammer Power Leveling said that since all three flyff power leveling were to be executed that night, world of warcraft power leveling that they would each get to choose the flyff money method 2moons power leveling by which they would dieAtlantica power leveling Their choices were: world of warcraft power leveling lethal injection, electric chair Knight Gold or by hanging. 2moon dilThe American was afraid of Aion Power Leveling needles and did'nt power leveling want to be hanged.buy archlord gold The American 2moons dil chose the electric chair. He sat in the chair archlord power leveling and they pulled the flyff gold switch and nothing happened.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[URL=http://superjonn.50webs.com/restaurant-week-new-haven-2010.html]restaurant week new haven 2010[/URL]

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[url=http://tennis-avenue.cphoster.com/]http://tennis-avenue.cphoster.com/[/url]
http://tennis-avenue.cphoster.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home