Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Watching BC & Cliff make declarations has spurred me to make one of my own.

Tucker Carlson is a bullying punk.



His clarification?

Let me be clear about an incident I referred to on MSNBC last night: In the mid-1980s, while I was a high school student, a man physically grabbed me in a men's room in Washington, DC. I yelled, pulled away from him and ran out of the room.

Twenty-five minutes later, a friend of mine and I returned to the men's room. The man was still there, presumably waiting to do to someone else what he had done to me. My friend and I seized the man and held him until a security guard arrived.

Several bloggers have characterized this is a sort of gay bashing. That's absurd, and an insult to anybody who has fought back against an unsolicited sexual attack. I wasn't angry with the man because he was gay. I was angry because he assaulted me.


I consulted with my "guyness" expert and the decision? "He's a punk". (those guys, so succinct)

5 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Punk, and not the good kind.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

fTucker is at it again.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Leo Green said...

I have to side with Tucker the Douche on this one.

If someone assaulted me, i'd probably go after them too.

Not that this doesn't make Tucker a punk. He's a punk, all right, but not necessarily because of this.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The only thing Tucker Carlson can beat on, is his meat.

Just look at the guy. Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[URL=http://superjonn.50webs.com/restaurant-week-new-haven-2010.html]restaurant week new haven 2010[/URL]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home