Wednesday, August 01, 2007



Keep it up guys.
MSNBC "The Big Story In July"

Variety's John Dempsey takes a closer look at the cable ratings for July. "MSNBC was the big July story in 24-hour news, with total viewers in primetime shooting up 54%, a bigger jump than that of any other net in the top 50 thanks to shows hosted by Keith Olbermann and Dan Abrams plus documentaries in the 10 o'clock hour."


and

Another Sales Prime Win For MSNBC

MSNBC has now beaten CNN four weeks straight in the 25-54 sales prime demo. An MSNBC spokesperson tells TVNewser "this is the first time MSNBC has beaten CNN for the month in six years (August 2001)." For the month, MSNBC had 195,000 viewers in sales prime, CNN had 189,000.


Now if they only would get rid of fTucker......

3 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

I'm not going to do my dance of joy right now, as I've got to take my kids shopping, but I will later.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

LIMERICK TIME!!!

There once was a fellow named Tucker...


Never mind.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Yeah, I could see where that was going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home