Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Would-Be Shoe-Bomber Has No Regrets
Neither does that other guy

The man imprisoned for trying to blow up an American passenger jet with explosives hidden in his shoes says he has no regrets and trusts that God will set him free, according to a British newspaper. "I had a couple of good dreams about my situation changing for the better ..." Richard Reid reportedly wrote from prison, the Daily Mirror said Monday.

He "has no regrets and trusts that God will set him free." Thinking back...someone else, some prominent politician, had similar thoughts....who was it?

"I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me: 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

It's coming to me...don't tell me....

First Lady Laura Bush, just back from her third trip to Africa and suggesting that her husband is likely to make another trip there next year, maintained in an interview with the Tribune aboard her flight home Friday night that neither she nor her husband has any regrets about "the hand we were dealt" on 9/11.

"It's a philosophy of no regrets
," Mrs. Bush said.

Wait. I'm almost there.....

Brain freeze. I'll get back to you.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Imagine living life without a conscience.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger tenmile said...

Cliff and Co.

Please contact me regarding the lunch I purchased at YearlyKos.

I contacted Cliff directly at The Real McCain--but for the life of me I don't see any contact info on this site.

I would've expected to have some scheduling info/details by now for my good faith purchase.

Which by the way, was the reason I signed up for Yearlykos in the first place

Kyle

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Kyle,
I'm not part of that, but I will pass this on and something will be done asap.

Thanks for the message.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Kyle-

I've been emailing you at the addy the auction gave me- a verizon one.

Hope you see this!! We weren't ignoring you, I swear.

you can email me directly at
paddykraska@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home