Thursday, July 26, 2007

Like A Kid In A Candy Store

Yes, that's what I feel like. Or like you're sitting in the movie theater about to watch the opening scene in that movie you've been waiting for all summer (for me, The Bourne Ultimatum).

Rumor has it that in my now-home state of Ohio--where I am loving life for a variety of reasons--that a member of the "Ohio House Delegation" has been uncovered for cavorting with Mrs. Palfrey's ladies (I'm sure it was just a massage) through those infamous phone records. I know who my bet's on, but let's wait and see.

Yes, just what the Ohio GOP needs, more scandal! Hopefully there is a warm cell open next to Bob Ney...

5 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Yum, scandal.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger ohdave said...

Frankly I don't care who these guys have sex with.

But if they are going to shove their definition of "family values" down everyone's throats while they're cavorting with prostitutes, they get what's coming to em.

OT: I'm sitting here watching Obama's people and Hillary's people fighting on CNN. Makes me sick. And where's Edwards? Or can CNN only pay attention to Obama and Clinton?

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

If you can't take the heat, then don't try to tell me how to make an omelet...
Hypocrisy abound.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger JohnDWoodSr said...

I live in southern Ohio and hope it's one of the a-holes down this way.
Jean Schmidt would be hilarious, but John Boehner getting busted would be a Godsend. He truly deserves to have his "golden boy" image tarnished.
Oh God,please?

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Boehner the Boner would be beyong fabulous...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home