Thursday, July 05, 2007

HA!!! I am prescient, if not down right psychic.
(or just someone who pays attention)

My sister is a Rush Limbaugh loving Republican. We argue alot about most stuff except social issues where she leans left. She had been out of the country the past few weeks, and recently got home. We chit chatted yesterday about various things and as usual, it lead to politics.

I told her, "I'll bet you $20, that tomorrow when you listen to your beloved drug addled Rushbo, he'll be harping on how having a National Health Service, or Socialized Health Service or Hillarycare would be a boon to terrorists because of what happened with the doctors in England over the weekend."

She forgot to listen to Rush today, but I fell upon this.



HA!

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

HA!!! (chris matthews laugh)

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Ashen Shard said...

heh, I have a relative who walked out of the house when I said something to the effect 'john kerry is not that bad'.

btw, this relative lived in Texas for the longest time and is a big Bush fan, listens to Rush (who knows who else), is very critical of liberal polices ... and now is dependent on government support (established by progressive policies) due to their poor health.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home