Thursday, July 05, 2007


Fred Thompson, left, Nixon White House mole
Paddy posted about this down thread. The photo was also too good to pass up.
BLITZER: Who's afraid of Fred Thompson? It appears many people are. The "Law & Order" actor is taking some huge steps toward a White House run. Joining us now... [is] our CNN contributor Bill Bennett, Washington fellow of the Claremont Institute.
[...]
BLITZER: Why is Fred Thompson so appealing to a lot of Republicans?

BENNETT: Big handsome man, you know?

No.

No, Mr. Bennett, I don't know. Ew. With taste like that, what must he think of Bill O'Reilly?

7 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Oddest thing. Every time I tried to link to O'Reilly, whether from his site or from Fixed News, it would link me to some other site, completely unrelated. I could not link to him.

So, well, I posted the photo instead.

I showed them.

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you can't link there. Perhaps your computer knows best.

You know these pundits and republican men who keep sighing and swooning over the candidates are making some of the gayest comments I've heard in discourse in "news" programs. And they call Dems weak and effeminate.

Oh, honey!!!!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

After all that, I can't believe the kerfuffle over Edwards' hair.

That Post piece sucked.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and my apologies to gay men for that insult and also to note that it's not Aqua Velva, its Axe.

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instead of talking about the issues and Edwards stand on them..they talk about his friggin hair. Typical reichwing bs.

That pic of O'really scares me..I swear to god the asshole is looking at me. I will have nightmares now :P

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't think Fred's a stud? You must not be into jowly old men.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Cay Borduin said...

Thompson looks like the Dukes of Hazzard's good ole boy lawyer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home