Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fundraiser


Yeah guys, I hate asking but I must. Paddy's got a mortgage (and a tree just flattened part of her roof). BC's got kids. I don't take a CENT from this site, in fact I put my own money into it.

If you donate you are ensuring that this site keeps going. With Paddy and BC and Gottalaff, and Jay Finestein checking in every once in a while from the coffee shop. And The Hounddog doing his thing when not drunk on good Kentucky bourbon.

Seriously, although I am flattered by the money people are offering to have lunch with me at YearlyKos, this site is one of my loves.

So here you go. If lunch is worth $255*** (or whatever it is up to now, a bit scary if you ask me) how much are drinks worth? Anyone who gives $50 we'll set up a happy hour to hang at YearlyKos. If you give ANYTHING, you will be the first to have access to an as yet not YouTubed "confrontation" I had with Sean Hannity.

How does that sound. Please go to the Make A Donation button on the right and do so. We'll have your emails so we can find out anything we need to set up a meeting or a viewing of the little spat with Little Sean.

Thanks so much guys!

Cliff

***final amount raised for charity to lunch with Cliff $281

bumped

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

No stress on the roof yet, can't get a single m-f'ng roofer to show up for an estimate when they say they will come out.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Order Description: roof, repair, rent, relaxxation, beer, impeachment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home