Saturday, July 21, 2007


Excellent!!!

Our wonderful commenters ohdave and via offered up their own "poetry" to enhance my posting of John Kerry's last night.

First, Senator Kerry's-

"There once was a man named Vitter/
Who vowed that he wasn’t a quitter/
But with stories of women/
And all of his sinnin’/
He knows his career’s in the -- oh, never mind."


Now one from via-

There once was a man name of Bush/
During 'Nam he just sat on his tush/
Now the same in Iraq/
Barb and Jenna hang back/
Let the common kids die in this push.


and two from ohdave-

I ran against Bush in oh-4.
And lost by a paltry score.
I sat on my bum
on advice from Bob Shrum
who worked the same magic for Gore.

If only we'd listened to Cliff,
things would be a little bit diff.
Osama no more,
Bush out the door,
and the economy would be terrif.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Our commenters are the BESTEST!!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

I agree about our great commenters...but ohdave gives me way too much credit. Great job Dave, but how about if we'd only listened to Gore....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home