Tuesday, July 03, 2007


The next terrorist assault on the United States is likely to come through relatively unsophisticated, near-simultaneous attacks -- similar to those attempted in Britain over the weekend -- designed more to provoke widespread fear and panic than to cause major losses of life, U.S. intelligence and counterterrorism officials believe.
See the part I bolded? That's what this article is designed to do, because that's what our so-called leaders want it to do.

Let me see...why would they ever want to distract us with more fear-mongering? Ummm...could it be the upsurge of interest in impeachment?

Could it be the groundswell of outrage over the Libby issues, the Iraq fiasco, and the countless other scandals that come to light nearly hourly?

And how sad is it that I discount nearly every word that my own government utters?
From
gimmeabreak in Comments down thread a few:
You know, I'm so angry anymore. I've never been an angry person. I don't like what's happening to me or this country.
'Nuff said.

4 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

It's about a thousand degrees out here in Calif. And being boiling mad isn't helping.

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take potable quotables for $100 Alex.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

And the question is....?
Darn! Sorry....You're down to -$3,000.

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes you just want to go Daffy Duck... whoo hoo! whoo hoo!... all over the place! Also, it's more funner than being angry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home