Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some Headlines Are More Fun Than Others

Keep Your Buds From Becoming Duds Norm Coleman caught supplying weed to his pals.
Bush Anticipates Death of Ailing Castro "Stop jumping up and down like a fool," a plainly irritated Cheney hissed to Bush after revealing assassination plans to the president.
Official: No Child Left Behind Lowers Standards "Stop jumping up and down like a fool," a plainly irritated Cheney hissed to Bush after the president took credit for the results. "But Mr. President," a chagrined Bush protested to Cheney, "I'm just excited that all those kids get to be at my level. I'm the edjumicator!"
AOL's News Sites Adopt Look of Blogs Blogger Cliff Schecter makes millions following deal with AOL to let them clone the look of his relatively new blog, which has been an astounding success in the blogosphere. "I can't believe my luck," an ecstatic Schecter gushed. "I owe it all to Paddy. She's the genius behind the buff and green color scheme."

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Paddy's amazing. Blogger, on the other hand...

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

gottalaff

I agree, Paddy is amazing and you are right along side her! How in the world to you guys keep this blog hopping like you do?

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

ME,
Thank you!!

It's Paddy who keeps it humming. I jam in posts when I have time, which is why you'll see 3-4 of mine in a row and then nothing for hours or days. : )

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, the link to the Coleman article is dead.

This has become an issue from:
the norml letter:
Coleman Norml

Also, from the star tribune.
about Norm Coleman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home