Saturday, June 23, 2007

Photo of the pond in front of Aquinas College by Cat of course!

Good Saturday Morning!!! Paddy reporting for service, but not too much service at least until I've finished my coffee.

Not just Cheney, but now Bush says he is exempt from his own records law.

Whist Gone WILD!!! 2 shot in card game at senior citizens home

Please ingest with the proper grains of salt..

What a beautiful headline- Victory in November allowed Democrats to move focus from drilling to conservation.

The "Duh" headline of the week? Fans at Wrigley Field drink a lot of beer

Something we should actually be worrried about, Worry rises over aging U.S. farmers.

Finally, don't forget that you can still bid on lunch with Cliff at Yearly Kos August 2-4 in Chicago, and if you're around tonight, I will be hosting Saturday Night Losers Club on Kos about 8p EST. I'm thinking a Polka Party is in order.

8 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

I'm adding more stuff, but I wanted to get this up.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just Cheney, but now Bush says he is exempt from his own records law.

The executive order had a signing statement.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Fans drink a lot of beer at Wrigley? They can't use beer as an excuse...they're idiots even when they're sober.

OK....I'm going to join Paddy now. Paddy...make my coffee black,please, like Cheney's heart. Thanks.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M OUT OF CREAMER! I'll be back.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

Congratulations Paddy. You made the cartoons!

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what's this Saturday Night Losers thing at Kos? You're scaring me with Polka.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

It's all about the Cliffie Fernando!!

Gimme- Saturday Night Losers Club is just a running weekly post on Kos. The guy who usually does it has a tendancy to focus on classical music each week, so when I do it I usually go for something more um, pedestrian. So far I've done a disco, punk & Johnny Mathis nite. There are some fun polka youtubes, so I'm leaning that way.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to come check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home