Friday, June 22, 2007

The Israeli Air Force (IAF) has been training on long-range flights, including refueling in mid-flight, in preparation for potential strikes against Iranian nuclear targets.

The training program has been taking place for some time but has only been released for publication Friday, the Ma'ariv daily reported.

Intelligence assessments received by the defense establishment concur that once Iran passes the point of no return in its nuclear efforts, the entire Middle East will enter a frantic nuclear armament race. Egypt and Saudi Arabia are expected to take the lead should such a scenario become reality.

7 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

A guy can dream, can't he?

Feel safer yet?

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Damn, I won't be sleeping tonight. Do you think I should start digging my underground shelter yet? I better start stocking up on supplies, it's going to be a long, cold nuclear winter.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. Krauthammer, Pderhertz (2), Kaplans, conservative talk radio, war bloggers will all have multiple orgasms. Wait, I don't know if Krauthammer can have any at all.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Gimme: I edited that photo. Do I get an A?

And the though of ANY of those twits getting off for any reason whatsoever makes me want to puke. Multiple EWS!!

ME: I just heard from Tiff. I'm going to post something short that she messaged me.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

*thought, not though.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on that one, Laffy! Can I steal it?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Why, yes, Gimme, yes you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home