Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mike Huckabee Is Dangerous

He won't win the GOP primary, and I think that is a good thing for Democrats. Because out of all 10 on that stage, he's the only one that "gets it."

"We didn't do what we were hired to do," former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee said, explaining GOP losses at the polls. "And the people fired us. We've lost credibility, the way we bungled Katrina, the fact that there was corruption that was unchecked in Washington, and the fact that there was a feeling that there was not a proper handling of the Iraqi war in all of its details, and the indifference to people pouring over our borders."

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

I agree.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Except what about this?

"Let me be very clear. I believe there is a God. I believe there's a God who was active in the creation process. Now, how did he do it and when did he do it and how long did it take, I don't honestly know," he says. "And I don't think knowing that would make me a better president."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home