The CNN Analysis:
- Richardson: He's a governor...with lots of experience. Because he said so. Over and over. Making some headway.
- Biden: A grown-up. Apparently, a second-tier grown-up. And he got angry and emotional about Darfur.
- Obama: Well-spoken, had some good moments, is quick on his feet, did better than last time
- Edwards: "Took it to 'em", made a big effort to distinguish the differences between himself and the others.
- Dodd: Given his 3 minutes of face time in the first hour, not getting much feedback. (Was his name even mentioned?)
- Kucinich: Peace, love, and Iraq = the Democrats' war.
- Gravel: The guy at the end of the row who's also pressuring the Democrats to stop the war.
- Hillary: Presidential. Stayed above the fray because she's the front-runner. The Uniter (where'd we hear that before?). She controlled the debate. The winner.
That's what they think. What did you think? Better yet, take Paddy's poll, below.