Sunday, June 03, 2007


Any predictions for tonite?

I'll go out on a limb here and say that I think one of two things is going to happen.

The word on the tubes here lately has been the Obama is fine tuning his schtick, and really getting the crowds riled up. So, my first prediction is that he starts to get things rolling tonight, whether it be a substantial zinger, stand on an issue or maybe a ramping up of the juice in his answers.

The second prediction would be about Chris Dodd. Now, we all know that Dodd is a smart man who has surrounded himself with smart people. He's been courting the base, on and off the intertubes, with zeal, and is starting to make people stand up and take notice. He has an incredible and innovative site with tons of bells and whistles, and seems to keep on getting smarter about this stuff. I'm looking for Dodd to try and distinguish himself in a good way.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Fingers crossed it's worth the time at least.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

That's my hope, too. I missed the last debate and from what I read, it wasn't much to write home about.

I hope this one sparks some positive interest and support.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

I'll go out on a limb and say Richardson is going to surprise all of us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home