Sorry I have been gone for a while. Life has been quite crazy for me and I am happy to get make on the blogging wagon.
So where do we stand today?
- Gas prices are so high in Illinois that "[t]he average price of regular gasoline in Illinois Monday was $3.457, AAA reported. It has risen 54.9 cents during the past month and was more than 25 cents above the national average of $3.196. Thank goodness we have a President with an oil background who understands energy policy. Yeah, that worked out well.
- Governor Richardson has made history with his announcement to run for President. Contrast this with the GOP, where being a demographic minority means your name ends in a vowel (which is ironic for Tancredo)
- Find out what happens when bills are not read by a legislature before passage.
- The Bushies are now trying to find a way to piss off Israel. Interestingly, the US ambassador said that his remarks "did not reflect his personal views, nor those of the Bush administration." So whose views were they?
- And the AG remains in office by a thread of a thread.
See you around.