Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sorry I have been gone for a while. Life has been quite crazy for me and I am happy to get make on the blogging wagon.

So where do we stand today?
  1. Gas prices are so high in Illinois that "[t]he average price of regular gasoline in Illinois Monday was $3.457, AAA reported. It has risen 54.9 cents during the past month and was more than 25 cents above the national average of $3.196. Thank goodness we have a President with an oil background who understands energy policy. Yeah, that worked out well.
  2. Governor Richardson has made history with his announcement to run for President. Contrast this with the GOP, where being a demographic minority means your name ends in a vowel (which is ironic for Tancredo)
  3. Find out what happens when bills are not read by a legislature before passage.
  4. The Bushies are now trying to find a way to piss off Israel. Interestingly, the US ambassador said that his remarks "did not reflect his personal views, nor those of the Bush administration." So whose views were they?
  5. And the AG remains in office by a thread of a thread.

See you around.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

At what price-point do Americans "sh!t... I have to drive to work, but if I do, I can't pay my electric bill."

No worries, I guess... the economy is "chugging" and anyway... don't worry about gas prices -- the free market will fix this little inconvience... fixes everything, right?

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Sign the petition to stop gas price gouging

Petition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home