Monday, May 21, 2007

In one of the comment threads, someone asked how you turn off the Snap pop up windows.

Hover your cursor over something until you get the pop up, in the right hand corner of the pop up click on "disable" and you can turn it off for our site or any site you go to. Thanks for asking.


I've removed the Snap option. Now go take that survey!!!


Please, PRETTY PLEASE, take the blog survey.

If you've taken it at another site, just click on the link, and it will register your answers for our blog.


Blog Reader Project survey.

7 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Pop pop pop.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy, thank god, I hate those things.

I feel like you just removed a thorn.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get it to disable. Click on WHAT text?

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem to stay disabled with Opera.

Who would want these in the first place?? It's the reason I stay away from your blog most of the time.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Paddy. I've taken that survey on Eschaton and it won't let me take it again, rather says that my results will be attributed here as well.

If you get to see the results, disregard any snarky comments re Atrios, lol.

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, they've got to shorten that thing. That survey just went on and on and on and on. Sexual orientation? Depends on the day. Zip code three times? Ugh.

Everyone, just disable JavaScript in your browser and nothing pops up.

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for removing snap. I hated it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home