Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I don't get tummy aches from gay people,
heck I'll even let them work for me!!

But civil rights for the queers? That makes me gassy."


Romney: I'm Not Intolerant of Gays

By BRENDAN FARRINGTON
Associated Press Writer

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said Thursday that his opposition to same-sex marriage should not be interpreted as intolerance of gays, who served in his administration when he was Massachusetts governor.

(snip)

"What you look for in a leader is someone who will welcome and treat with respect people who made different choices and have different beliefs in their lives and have differences. I have nothing but respect and feelings of tolerance for people with differences from myself and feel that way with regards to those who are gay," he said.

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a pretzel wearing pretty pink flip-flops with daisies and butterflies on 'em.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I'm intolerant of his tolerance. And I'm even more intolerant of his hair.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He freaking scares me but he has no chance at the nomination which is, in a way, very bad as he'd surely go down in flames.

And doesn't he know that gay people are trying to take over the world???!!!! I mean just LOOK around you at all the GAY people TAKING CONTROL OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Chris

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Being gay represents "choices" and "beliefs"? Well, shiver my timbers, that must be why I'm pro-choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home