Wednesday, May 09, 2007




Housecleaning notes.

The "Fox in the Henhouse" ad to the right is very deserving of a moment of your time. Bush nominated Michael Baroody to head the Consumer Product Safety Commission after he spent 13 years working for the bad guys on the other side of the game. Go sign the petition.


Please click on all our advertisers (so they will continue to advertise) and if you are thinking of buying something from Amazon, clicking on one of our links to go through benefits us.

Also, each of the books that we have linked to Amazon through are hand picked by The Cliffster himself.

That means GREAT reading!!


******************************************

Random thought- I'm going to have sooo much fun at Yearly Kos in August!!!

Mostly because Cliff has no idea what I look like, so I'm gonna stalk him and make faces behind his back til he figures it out.

Way to make him paranoid, eh?

4 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I'm 5ft 2, eyes of blue.......

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

That was hilarious...I wish I could go with you! We'd have a blast.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

What paranoid me, never, who's that, what'd you say, who's that...I'm going.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

Shhh...don't look now, Cliffy, but someone's behind you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home