Tuesday, May 15, 2007

General Batiste was fired for this....



Move On is getting a petition together to get General Batiste his job back.

It took CBS two weeks to fire Don Imus for racist and misogynistic comments, but it only took them two days to fire respected General John Batiste for speaking out against the president on the war.

It's censorship, pure and simple. We're aiming to get over 100,000 messages demanding that CBS re-hire Major General Batiste by the end of the week. Can you help?


Go sign it, please? It is the right thing to do.

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I signed!!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have done my duty for the day. What else ya got?

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I signed! I signed!

And I commented, too. I told them I was ready to boycott CBS over this. I really am livid. Can you see the steam coming outta my ears?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home