Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Announcement--Sort Of

Hey boys and girls. I have been trying to blog less, as I have a book deadline and slowly it's been working. Very slowly.

But as I am now in the final month before my deadline, I will become a bit more scarce around here. It shouldn't bother you much, as all the other posters are a good bit smarter than I am anyhow. I will still, however, jump in now and again for a quick post, but the longer ones will have to wait.

A few key things: First of all, I am very happy to announce that Bob Geiger, the brilliant blogger and an all-around fantastic guy has joined me to help write a chapter of my book. Well, actually to write a chapter of my book. Bob is a Senate expert, as you may know, and he has forgotten much more about the arcane and/or disingenuous procedures a certain Senator has used to avoid voting, supporting measures he knows will never pass, blocking good legislation, etc., than I can ever hope to know. So I am very lucky to have him aboard. The book will benefit from his insight.

Second, I will leave you with two great posts you should check out. Scoobie Davis' fantastic analysis of Angry Bernie Goldberg's new book, you know the blow-dried, faux-reporter who blames the left for the fact that he was fired from CBS because he sucked.

Also check out David Sirota's take on the free pass longtime LOBBYIST Fred Thompson is getting from the media. Another great piece.

ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT POINT: I very much enjoy this participatory media thing. In other words, any of you who have information you think would be valuable to my book on John McCain, consider yourselves part of my research team. I already have received fantastic material from our commenter Basheert, who will be getting many mentions when I acknowledge who was an important part of the production of my forthcoming tome.

That's it. It ain't goodbye. I dig this blogging stuff too much. But I am going to try and limit myself this month, lest I get no sleep at all.

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Get back to work mister!!!

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It damn well better NOT be goodbye, Sir!

Go take care of your book and your family. We should'nt expect to hear from you again until you announce the release date so we can pre-buy.

All your wonderful bloggers and your wonderful posters will keep us all mutually entertained, informed and edumacated for the time being.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

...all the other posters are a good bit smarter than I am anyhow.

Wowsers! And after only my first post!

Oh...you weren't referring to me?

Bulldog, type your head off! We cannot wait to see the final wonderfully written product. And we'll miss you!!! <3

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, speaking of Bulldog do we have the CafePress Schecter gear yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home