Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Lord

Really, I do want to stop blogging for a bit and work solely on my book, so I can finish it and make my publisher send me champagne (or at least I think that's how it works?).

But these guys are really just too much. They, as in the GOP, simply won't let me. You know the "Interior Official" who resigned, which we told you about in an earlier post. It turns out there were "Internet role-playing games" among her various transgressions. Yes, it appears, she sent private government documents to her online hump-buddy.

I could write up something. But just go read Jesus General and laugh your ass off (oh, and give the man some scratch while there, he's holding a fundraiser and any man whose satire is saucier than Paul Wolfowitz' comb deserves our support).

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

I'm sleepy.

AND I CAN'T GET MY DAMN EMAIL!!!

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh Oh Paddy. Is hotmail acting up? They teh suck sometimes.

Cliffie, be nice to the Interior Lady, now. It might not be sex role play it could be Second Life or Dungeons and Dragons or something.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Jesus fundraiser tip. Definitely worth supporting, as are you, Cliff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home