Saturday, April 14, 2007


What Was Giuliani Doing Getting Arrested in Cincinnati?

Oh, my bad:

Harphant then said he saw the bikini-clad person hop into a parked blue Ford F-150 pickup truck with red emergency lights on top and he realized the person was a man.

"My wife said, 'It's a lady,' and I was like, 'No, it's not a lady,' " he said.

Harphant then followed the truck as it drove around the park - including by the children's playground - and called police on his cell phone.

"There's a man out here dressed up in a wig and women's two-piece bikini freaking people out in the park," he told a 911 dispatcher...

...Mason Police Officer Scott Miller pulled the truck over. His report states:

"I observed Cole to be wearing a very skimpy woman's ... bikini with two tan water balloons taped to the top to simulate two woman's breasts and a pair of pink Speedo flip-flop sandals."

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

I saw this report earlier and I thought what a goof ball the guy was. But then I stood back from it and decided how sick it was that they made the dude turn taking pictures of him as if one wasn't enough.

I think the cops went too far in the photographic study but yeah... what a freak. One of these days a paramedic is gonna show up at Paddy's vertigo fits dressed like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home