Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Two quick things.

First- looks like McCain & Romney won't participate in the Huffington Post sponsored debate for the same reasons the Dems wouldn't participate in the Fox News sponsored debate. I say, no problem, good for them, what's to fuss about?

Second- Is there a dearth of news in the world today? No tornados or Iraq updates or celebrity couplings going on?

The reason I ask is that for the umpteenth day in a row, instead of actually talking about news, Bill O'Reilly is railing on Bill Moyers & "He Who Owns Us All". Soros 'cause he runs all liberal everything and Moyers over his show tomorrow on PBS criticizing the media.(don't worry, I'll remind you again)

It is really disheartening to see Marv Kalb, who I remember as a good if not great newsman, acting as an a apologist for O'Reillys mad blathering.

Toss in a couple eye-rolls and spittled invectives from Ms Malkin, and it's a paranoids paradise.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Ack. O'Reilly & Malkin made my eyes unclean.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger ohdave said...

Hey, Paddy, ya get yer check from Soros yet? I just cashed mine, but unfortunately I spent it all on booze and strippers.

Oh well, back to the salt mines. Ole Man Soros wants a good ripping piece on Gingrich, so I gotta get working on it.

Wink, wink! Don't tell anyone about our SWEET deal!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home