Thursday, April 26, 2007

Two of the many reasons to believe the Democratic Party is on the right track.





Senator Jon Tester
The key, I think, is to make sure you know who you are before you get here... to know why you're here in the first place... to understand your service is an honor and temporary . . .and to have no problem going back home when you're finished.


We have the best quality of life anyone could ask for on our farm. If I wanted to improve my quality of life, I'd invest in a new, more comfortable seat for my tractor. I ran for the U.S. Senate to improve the lives of my grandkids. And that of your kids and your grandkids, that's why I'm here.


Representative Patrick Murphy


1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

Light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home