Wednesday, April 25, 2007



EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!

Media Bistro

Stephanie Miller To Fill In On MSNBC
Yesterday's tipster -- who said Tony Kornheiser was the next fill-in host for MSNBC's morning mix -- was wrong.

Stephanie Miller is hosting Monday through Wednesday of next week.

Miller is the "host of The Stephanie Miller Show, a liberal talk radio program produced in Los Angeles." Her show usually airs from 9am to noon ET...


Okay kids, this is the drill. Watch it. If you can't watch, tivo or dvr or whatever.
If you have to leave the house, turn the teevee on and leave it there for her show.

Do whatever is humanly possible to pop the ratings.


I've never heard Stephanie, but I've heard good things about her, and damned if she wouldn't be a HUGE improvement on Smirks and Imus.

From the looks of things they are trying out alot of different radio people, so they may keep on going, but it would be incredible if the settled down with a progressive.

(h/t gimmeabreak)

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Stephanie!

I started listening to her internet broadcast last summer when I was in between jobs. She's funny, smart as hell and best yet a progressive!

I can't wait to see her on Monday and get that sight of Smerconish out of my eyes...

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I listen to Steph every a.m. and have an e-friendship with her producer. Stephanie Miller is absolutely hilarious, smart, informed, compassionate, upbeat, and witty.

I am beyond happy about this!!

Gimmeabreak, I'm sharing your brain on this one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home