Saturday, April 28, 2007

Excellent Emails!

Yes, it's once again time for that wacky feature we all love around here. Ok, some of us do. Ok, me.

Another financial proposal that I am having a hard time resisting my friends. This time from the lovely capital of Cote d'ivoire, Abidjan:

Dear Sir/Ma.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son AIL intend to establish in your country,Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk, confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of money Eigtheen million U.S dollars($18,000,000.00) which my late Husband XXXX kept for us in a security storage house here in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now my son and I decieded to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security purposes.We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

1). Telecommunication
2). International School
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 10% Of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.Through This My Private Email XXXX@XXXX.com

Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.

Thank you and God bless you.

Sincerely
XXXX XXXX
Well I don't want to look a gift-horse in the mouth...Perhaps SS# and bank account, but I tell him/her to be very careful not to share the information?

Must. Go. Ponder.

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Nah, go ahead and do it.
With all that money you'll make you can buy yourself a new SS#.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how could you refuse? He extended his warmest regards to your entire family.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was very polite, I say go for it, what could possibly go wrong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home