Saturday, April 28, 2007

He's Making A List

I might even check it twice. Or three times. We'll see.

In any case, as George Tenet now slam dunks the Bush Administration (and no, I am not letting him off the hook for his culpability in the Iraq tragedy), I thought it might be useful to keep a running list of the unbelievable number of Republicans/non-partisans, many in pretty high-ranking positions, who have left (or been asked to leave) The Cult Bush and then launched blistering critiques of different aspects of this administration.

I am sure I will miss many. And by the way, I still consider some of these folks to be very bad people (and some are good people of course), just thought it still might be interesting...Feel free to write in and add to the following (many came off the top of my head, some from here):

George Tenet. Richard Clarke. Rand Beers. Paul O'Neill. David Kuo. John Dilulio. Eric Schaeffer. Bill Harlow. Christy Todd-Whitman. Eric Shinseki. David Iglesias. David Kay. Anthony Zinni. Lawrence Wilkerson. Matthew Dowd. Greg Thielmann. Jay Garner. John Brady Kiesling. Tom Ridge. John Brown. Charles Duelfer. Roger Cressey. Sibel Edmonds. Ken Mehlman. Karen Kwiatkowski. Joe Wilson. Thomas White. John Batiste. Paul Eaton. Tom Maertens. Coleen Rowley. Paul Bremer. John Danforth. Andrew Wilkie. Ann Wright, Mike Brown*, Ken Adleman*.


Again, anyone care to add any names I missed?

*added by Paddy from comments

PS from Cliff: Paddy got those two names from our good friend gimmeabreak, whose great blog can be found here.

6 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Anyone? Bueller?

I am going to assume, if I hear nothing, that I just got this whole list right by myself. What an accomplishment!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"heck of a job, brownie" Michael Brown? Does he count?

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo, ooo, ooo! Mr. Kotter, Mr. Kotter!!!!

Ken Adelman!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

I have nothing to add...except that I knew there were a lot of names, but this many? Wow.

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod, guys. I just thought of another, peripherally. Bob Woodward. After 2 fawning novels and the public admiration of Cheney and Rove he wrote that last screed which I refused to read.

I have issues with Mr. Woodward. I'll tell you about it sometime.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Isaac said...

What was Ken Mehlman's blistering critique?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home