Thursday, April 05, 2007



Computer problems. BC et al hiding. Cold as hell here.

ACK.

In the meantime.....

If you get a couple minutes and like your "news" with a liberal sprinkling of sex, go check out English Pravda.
Opened my eyes on a couple things.

John Walker Lindh & David Hicks convicted of the same crime, very different sentences.

Gonzo is apparently so worried about his job that he is practicing testimony, calling lawmakers. My advice? Start shopping that CV around Texas Fredo.

TRex makes a erm, sorta kinda correction for Michelle Malkin.

Killer interview with Sy Hersh in Rolling Stone, Cheney's Nemesis

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

I'm going to the grocery store, and when I come back everything better be where I left it.

OKAY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home