Wednesday, March 21, 2007


I've had to restart my computer three times this morning.
There is stress in my home.
(Also Jeff screeching about the Kim Kagen on Cspan bouncing her pseudo "We're winning Iraq" theories in her familys (Fredrick, Robert & Donald) echo chamber)

I think we all need a moment of zen, and if I don't throw the computer out the window into the rain, I'll be back in a bit with the news roundup.
(That means you too ME- deep breathes)


************updated with correct Kagan family names and relationship****

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I'm a little better now, Paddy, just saw the house voted to issue subpoena's. Breathing...breathing....

I want to find out who voted for this and who didn't.

Anyone know who the 2 guys were who voted against removing the part of the Patriot Act that gave Gonzo the right try and put US Attorney's through without Congressional approval?

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

I saw one of them was Hagel, I can't remember who the other was.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger skaterina said...

aha / so the Kagan "military historian" i saw on C-span this morning is one of The Famous Kagans / wow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home