Thursday, October 05, 2006

What a shocker!

Pretend-moderate right-wing horses ass Mike DeWine, who likes to use fake footage of 9/11 in his ads to attack his vastly superior opponent Sherrod Brown, also doesn't like to show up for intelligence hearings.

It's not like they're important when it comes to, umm, protecting the country. So nice try with the whole tough on terrorism thing Mike, you're just another Paris-Hilton tax-cutting, troop-ignoring, 9/11-exploiting, intellectual outhouse posing as a reasonable Republican.

I will be looking forward to Senator Brown.

5 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

I like the new digs.

I'm a regular reader of Cliff's Corner on ABlog and I'm glad that you finally hung out your own shingle.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

Ok Mark - I mean Mr. Foley - I tried to measure but ... it won't fit on a normal ruler cause, well, it's bigger than a ruler. It's.... well, HUGE.

I took a picture, like you asked. It's standing straight up so I hope it doesnt scare you.

Here it is....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rancholaluna/262601878/


Is it as big as yours?

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Fernando said...

btw - Great post on A'blog tonight.

What a bunch of hypocrites these "moral authorities" are.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Cliff Schecter said...

Jurassic and Fernando. Thanks for being regular readers of "The Corner" and giving me so much helpful insight and support.

I hope to keep seeing you guys around these parts as I add to the bells and whistles of the site.

Cliff

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

Dan Dodd is running an important Campaign here in Texas against Sam Johnson. NYT see's this as a safe R seat but I can't imagine the majority of my community would continue to endorse Johnson if they actually knew the truth about him.

Dodd is on of the fighting Dems.

He is doing this with $24k dollars against a huge warchest of Johnsons $1.3MILLION.

Does anyone have any effective ideas on how to help?

http://www.dandodd.us/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home