Sunday, October 08, 2006

So let me see if I can get this straight. And let me know if I am missing anything. George Allen is a racist, sexist, anti-Semite and all-around moron. We knew that.

But a finanical crook too? Wow, George, you're really starting to impress!


At 6:16 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Now, now's all in the way you look at it. The average person may look at those lists of sins and call George Allen evil. But the Republicans see it another way... George Allen is just very adept at multi-tasking! To the Republicans that's a gift worthy of a Medal of Honor! Where's your vision, Cliff?

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Cliff in DC said...

Hey mary ellen,

Thanks for coming around here so often. You make me feel guilty that I am not posting enough. I will get on that soon :)

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

No problem Cliff. I'm a huge fan of your work on Huff post and AmericaBlog. I love your literary style. Keep up the good work!

Let me know if I'm becoming a pest!

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Cliff in DC said...

mary ellen,

I don't consider anyone who takes the time to come around, read my stuff and compliment me a pest.

In fact I very much appreciate it!


Post a Comment

<< Home