Tuesday, April 03, 2007



Talk about a mind ****. I was just surfin' again (I know, I'm semi obsessed with Faux, but MAN they are a neverending font of stuff to write about) and heard O'Lielly say, "I'm 6'4 and 205 lbs".

Wha? 205 lbs? C'mon, that HAS to be the biggest lie that man has ever told. I'm 6' and a big girl and I have empirical and theoretical KNOWLEDGE that says he ain't no 205 lbs. Feh.

Did White House Privately Back House GOPers' Trip To Syria While Bashing Pelosi?

Ooooo, goodie!!!

And Now, It Will Be Tenet's Turn to Dish

We're just a month away from what could be the biggest storm yet over who knew what before 9/11 and about those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, as former CIA Director George Tenet finally tells of those troubled days.


Check the Tenet link out if only for the poll, "Who's the crabbiest 2008 presidential candidate?"

What a WONDERFUL idea!!! Let's piss off more countries!! All the Arabic ones hate us, so let's disgruntle the Russians again.

Bush acts on Eastern Europe missile defense
By Peter Spiegel, Times Staff Writer
6:25 PM PDT, April 3, 2007

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration has begun to step up its efforts to build a controversial missile defense system in eastern Europe, launching a public push in recent weeks to counter bitter opposition in Russia and to overcome fears of a new arms race elsewhere on the continent.


Blackwater building a city compound.... in California.

Sweden won't let them name their baby Metallica, Keith Richards snorts his dad and Alabama woman on horseback arrested for DUI.

Let's raise a toast to April!! One of my two favorite months (October is the other), and every really great relationship I've had (love or friend) was with an Aries.

3 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Paddy said...

Back to snow tomorrow. sigh

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Suzie-Q (S-Q) said...

Hi Everyone!

Cliff, I hope you're getting settled in your new home! ;)

Did you guys hear about this story?

Guess Who Quit Bush's Spin Team to Go Work for Halliburton in Dubai ?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Hi Paddy!

Hey! I'm an Aries! Usually people don't like us...they say we're too hot-headed. I'm not! I'm a gentle soul! Well...except when it comes to the right wing crowd. I could crush them with my bare hands. Other than that...I'm a real sweetheart!

Cliff: I miss seeing you around. I keep thinking about all the fun you're having moving in. It's a lot of work, but you have to admit, kind of exciting, no?

We need to get a day and time for everyone to meet on gably again. Just for the fun of it. I miss chatting with all of you.

Ok...I have to run and get a few things done before I'm off to a White Sox game. (gonna freeze my ass off, damned Chicago Spring weather!). As long as they don't play the way they did on opening day...that was sad...and wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home