Sunday, April 08, 2007

Rove Greets His Many Fans

Karl Rove went to speak at American University, which just happens to be the place where I did my PhD, or at least all but dissertation (and NO, I won't tell you when I am going to finish my damn dissertation!--um, sorry, just a reflex).

Now back to our story. Rove, in usual elitist/slimy GOP fashion, only spoke to what Nietzsche might call the "splendid blond beasts" who make up the Young Republican idiot core. You know who these losers are, the people on your campus who split most of their time between defending date rape, working to get professors fired for not praising Pinochet and watching German shiza videos.

Well, Rove got a rude reception at American, in the form of students protesting him and trying to block his car as he left--calling for his arrest for violating the Presidential Records Act. As someone who has recently called for Rove to go to prison myself, I sympathize.

In any case, a friend of mine and history Ph.D student at AU, Sarah Thelen, got it on film, and not only put it on YouTube, but saw her footage make local NBC news and even MSNBC. So here it is, and it may be dark and grainy, but you can still get a general feel for the love Karl is experiencing:



Reap the whirlwind pal...Reap it!

5 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Paddy said...

He needs to be chased by someone alot more evil than students.

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cliff,
When are ya goin' ta finish yer dissertation?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Larry said...

Rove probably got his jolly's off knowing he was so despised.

Lets hope he gets the same feelings as they cart him off to prison.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger GottaLaff said...

So, Cliffy, about that dissertation...

There. Now 2 of us have pissed you off in one Comments thread. : )

I didn't realize it was a friend of yours who grabbed this video. Good!

Rove has always been unwilling to move "forward", ideologically. This video shows him unable to move forward, literally. More, please.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been chronically ABD myself. Let me know when you resume - I could benefit from some moral support! Good luck.

If Rove were truly a patriotic 'merican, he'd change the spelling of his first name to avoid any association with that other evil Karl (the Marxist).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home