Friday, December 01, 2006

Sorry for the delay in new posts folks. My baby is just being too cute today (and there is the small matter that I am in the midst of a book proposal).

But in the meantime, read my friend Bob Geiger's posts 1) kicking the crap out of the pathetic self-hating bed wetters known as right-wing bloggers and 2)Explaining why male cheerleader George W. Bush deserves no respect from Jim Webb.

Bob is a great progressive, a fighter and quite funny when he gets going. In other words he's a lot like Jonah Goldberg, except smart, funny, courageous and he didn't need his mommy to find him a career.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Fernando said...

he's a lot like Jonah Goldberg, .... Way to make friends and influence people. I almost spit when I saw that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home